8/12/2015

Mini-Bloggin' Blog

So another thing you learn right off the bat about blogging, is that bloggers (especially book bloggers) love CONTESTS!!!! So I have my first contest, obviously called:


THE CONTEST CONTEST!!!



Here is my new donkey mascot. It goes WAY over the cutesy edge, but maybe it will be my new picture instead of the "caught in the act" pre-selfie selfie that seems to be everywhere these days. (Thanks to me! My self-hatred is increasing exponentially the more I "social media.") ANYWAY! I need a name for this cute li'l gal! Some examples from my insanely clever friend Ty[ger] are:
"Margaret Asswood," or
"Donkey Hoté"
Think you can do him one better? The first 50 people to comment will get something super winny and contest-worthy.
(Also if you click on my wee jenny/ mule/ donkey above it will take you to where I "borrowed" this free image from. They have other great drawings for the young 'uns, and it's a British site, so respect to the motherland!! Thank you, United Kingdom. For everything.) AND if you have kids that like colouring, you can send me a coloured version and I'll post those too.

Other things I've learned? You can follow me on: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Bloglovin [although they refuse to recognize me at the moment?], by email, by fax, by pigeon-carrier/ Canada Post etc. all by clicking on those wee icons at the bottom of this post! AND!!!...

You can put in your email under where [ha ha! underwear] I wrote EMAIL ME and it will send you notices any time I pick my nose and then post something about it. (But I promise to only blog about the most fascinating picks.) Now lets all hold digital hands and say our special mantras to the internet gods so that I can start reviewing books printed this decade.

Post your donkey names in the comments below! I'll announce a winner when I remember to! 

3 comments:

  1. Wookey dookey donkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both ideas, and I DIDN'T EVEN SEE that you had posted them! You get 10 bonus sister points, Jessica!! Forgive this novice blogger!

    ReplyDelete