9/24/2015

Mini-Review: A Monster Calls

A Monster Calls A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

1. You may not read this in e-book format. You MUST buy this book. And keep it forever.
2. You must read this book if you've ever lost someone close to you.
3. You must pass this book on to someone who has lost and/or is losing someone.
4. You must read the last 1/4 at home, NOT in a coffee shop or library.

I had no idea what this books was, or the impact it would have. It's not a long book, and the illustrations by Jim Kay belong to this story. Unequivocally.

I strongly believe that you read certain books when you're ready for them, or when you NEED them. The same for meeting people who make an impact on your life. I have enjoyed past works by Patrick Ness, but I truly thank him for A Monster Calls.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment